Monday, April 04, 2011

Midnight Horrors

I once woke up in the middle of the night because something was troubling me. It was the existence of a 'presence' in the room. Somehow in my deep slumber, I had a weird feeling and I woke up to see a dark shadow on the ceiling above me. I scrambled for the specs that were placed beside my bedside so I could catch a clearer glimpse of 'the shadow'. And YES! There it was!!! A freaking.....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LIZARD!!!!!

not ghost laaar...

Dont ask me why The Lizard's presence could creep its way into and disturb my sleep. But it was there, right above my head and cuddled in a corner of the ceiling! And had it decided to leap down to its death while I was scrambling for my specs, I would have decided to leap off to my mock death as well. There had also been instances where I almost stepped on the disgusting roaches, that appear as dark (maybe water) blotches on the floor, in my barefoot while I tried to find my way to the bathroom in the night. They remain harmless until you see the water blotches scramble at lightning speed! O_o" Then there was another instance where I was freaked out by the shadow of the near-human size Valentine's piggy that N got for me - I thought that a 'being' was watching me from the window! Oh, how I curse and swear at myself for not taking good care of the eyes when I was younger....

But now that technology has become so advanced, and so many friends around me have gone to get back their perfect vision, I have decided to join in the crowd to prevent the above life-threatening incidences from happening again! :D 

LASIK!!

With Doc Lee H.M. The story to my selection of eye surgeon would be another classic ;p

Now I cant wait for the convenience it ll bring to our tong siao mahjongs, sleepovers, dive trips, overseas trips - no more tired eyes and no more peeling out of contact lenses from the heavy water pressure from 40m under the water! Imagine that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails