Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Carrying a tiny one...

The reason why I look up to N all the time - his courage venture into the unknown!
him - at ease
me - careful hor! dont drop or twist her neck!

He has always had the JUST DO IT!, you never know until you try, what's there to be afraid of attitude. He is the pushing force behind many of my life-changing decisions, like plunging into the deep blues (I never liked that bottomless feeling beneath my feet).

I still look up to him in many ways.

Here's one:
The Man, who knew how to carry that tiny little thing!
The Man, who calmly placed little Le Chun onto his arms amidst all the gan cheong "BE CAREFUL!! Fragile!!" worrying cries from the yi pos (grandaunties).

She continued to sleep verrrry soundly, so I gathered either she is a pig or he must be really good at this :) I placed faith in my man :)
I also wanted to pick up this KAWAII little bundle of joy that night. But I'm scared. Perhaps this new year's resolution will be to learn to pluck up that courage to pick her up. What's so difficult about that anyway!? Murphy also grew up well under me during his puppyhood!

SEE?!
I could hold him so snug and secure! HEH!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails