Friday, December 03, 2010

Brainstorms

Been trying to do up some interior planning for the house to see what kind of extra expertise we may need to seek and Murphy's definitely in our plan. :)

It might be a little troublesome to transport him back to my house every morning though...but that's what most human babies' mothers do, no? Alternative is to get another tiny terrier to accompany him, which at the moment, doesnt seem too appealing.  x_x

I just lost a war to that little imp who refused to pee on the papers at home for CONSECUTIVELY 30 hours!!! Can you imagine he held all that pee so that he can go downstairs for a pee-walk?!?!?! Can you imagine my heartache for him to hold his pee any longer?!?! So I gave in. Pee-walks, back to normal. O_O" *sigh*

This is him early this morning, after holding his pee for 24 hours and looking very pitiful.

HOW NOT TO GIVE IN?

So back to my happier plannings (of cos Murphy is still included cos I still love him very much), I have many great ideas for our balcony! (yeah. only the balcony at the moment. haha! I gather I still have 4 months to gather our keys, and another 7 months to get it up, so I still have time)
Home will come with one helluva big piece of land-area for the balcony, in comparison to the total land-area ratio anyway. It ll be an open concept - no top grills, window panes, and with a sink-in planter across the far edge.

We can either:
1) pebble it up and plant some fake flowers (like showroom pic below)
2) Rear those tiny fishes for foot therapy (and charge all my friends $xx for coming for fish massage)
3) Board the floor up up

Of which, I found the 3rd option more desirable.
I like this! Can sit and nua with a cuppa and my book/mag/Ipad. Looks so cosy!
Or this! We can sit there and sip wines till we grow old, and our teeth drop and my boobs sag. Yeah, you roughly know the idea.

Or this! We can still sit there and sip wine, but this time with sunnier colors and ROCKING chairs!

Of course, our view will be different..
We will not be looking at mountains nor rivers nor the greens. Instead, we will be looking over a built-up concrete jungle.

So maybe we might just leave things simple back there. We can sip wines in the living room in front of the TV instead. Not to forget that anything we wanna place in the balcony has to be weather proof (no windows remember?)

Maybe we will just get a portable BBQ pit like this and have our family and friends over. And also leave a space to set up a MJ table right there.

Not to mention that soon laundry load will be too much for that pathetic few steel poles in the drying ledge beside the yard (see 1st pic for a 1:100 scale of how 'long' that will be), the balcony might even end up as a bamboo pole area for sunning the clothes.

Now I am back to square one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails