Thursday, September 23, 2010

Manado, in blue

Allow me to drool over yesterday's yummy lunch first.

Mouth Restaurant, China Square Central - Their DIMSUMS all exceed expectations! We just randomly ordered, and all came with a wham bang! All boast of something different from the usual! Of new spices added, new presentation style, new taste sensations. I like them ALL! :)
Cream of salted egg yolk bun - The cream was sweet and savoury. And we didnt expect it to come in polo style buns!
Crab meat har gao - this one is normal
Yam balls!!!! All time favorite!! Crisp enough on the outside, tender enough on the inside!
Dumpling with black fungus - contains shrooms of sorts, wrapped in the softest skin!
Dumpling in vinegar sauce - came with mannny other condiments that excites your taste buds every time you bite into something other than vinegar. OOOHLALA. We actually drenched our fried meesua with the sauce!

Now I am HUNGRY!
**GROWLSS**

Definitelty one of my favorite underwater self portrait! Where I dont look like a seahorse, nor a matrix, nor a bulge-eyed goldfish x_x And I had soooo many beautiful fishes swimming all around in the background.
NICE
Perhaps can put on a gown and some makeup to achieve that underwater bridal shot in my blog header already???? ;p

My ears literally perked up when I heard that Jeff's bro is a photographer! and does underwater shoots!! OMG!
And definitely my favorite shot of a fish ;p
The PUFFER, all PUFFED up!!! It was sooo fun! It literally ballooned into a ball! And I could feel its breath as it contract and expand!

And some of the best shots (we had) of the underwater world on this trip...
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder....
If it attracts you as much, please come diving with me :)

Till the next update! :):)

Much love

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails