Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Go Korean I

Just finished that bowl of bird's nest lovingly boiled by N's mama for me.
What a good dessert to finish off tonight's Korean meal...

Feeling the love and warmth. Gotta catch a good night's sleep tonight! :):):)

We brought the last batch of Korean beef to dinner earlier on. Han Sang again :) They dont usually do this - allow people to bring in their own meat. N got the 1st attempt due to some internal connections. With a precedence set, it's easier to remind people to let u in for the 2nd..... and the 3rd time - it was our last batch anyway! At least for this year anyway :)

The prices they charged escalated though :( Well, like I said, they dont usually do it. So they anyhow charge.. :( so it might really be the last batch.. 

I'd still recommend the restaurant for normal Korean dining though. Cos they serve AUTHENTIC korean food :) Oh man... i think my stomach just growled again.... 

N's mama said I shd go to bed after drinking her bird's nest....Guess I ll do just that!

Han Sang Korean Restaurant, Square 2
The cooking area we paid for to coook those beef authentically :)
Free flow of vegetablessss to wrap the meat. I just ate the vege dip with the red sauce (picture below) by its own.. 

AND!

The juicy good slabs we brought in with us! Good grilled even on its on. I'm serious! NO marinating!!!!!
In order to make it even more AUTHENTIC...
Some Korean dips...

We had quite a huge batch of meat, hence did not order anything else from the menu. Will be back for more!! :)

Alrighty!! Bed beckons!
*YAWNS*
Goodnight world!
*tummy rumbles*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails