Monday, July 12, 2010

Twenty Seventh

**The prelude**
It was just.another.normal.day. Made my way to the west to meet baby J before we headed out!

Then I had a COLORFUL PRELUDE
And a touching one toooooo... *sobz*
Cos N went down on his knees for the 2nd time for me...:p
A DIY cake! Not from scratch though.. But very happy already. Cos drawing is a MAJOR feat for the man!

He got reeeeeeaaaally serious...
Because he had to transform this pure and white creamed chiffon into my colorful birthday cake!
Not without help from me though...
he threatened to draw a tortoise if I dont give him a picture of a girl girl... Even though I wanted him to put his own efforts into it, my cake was at stake and I cant afford to have a TORTOISE on my cake!!!! :( 
So I just picked up the pen and drew a girl.
Easy peasy?
Now see how it turned out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAM!
I almost cried when I saw this...
But held my faith in him..

And it turned out not bad after all... *ahermz* this is what I call LOVE ;p
My girl girl!!

And it was my turn to draw a boy boy! Actually it was quite difficult to draw with chocolate...

There! Boyboy holding a bunch of flowers that I stopped receiving on my birthdays...*ERHEMZZZ* Was that a strong hint or what??! I think the men still wouldnt get it! :D
Wouldnt say it was the prettiest piece of art. But it was definitely a very memorable one! Thank you!

Ending off with a picture with the little one. See the disgusted look on his face when mommamee wrapped my arms around him with love? Definitely not my slot for loveshugskisses! :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails