Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday and Birth Day!!! :)

We just had one of the busiest weekends! BUT first, let me tickle you with a picture!! :D
"Fei fei" (aka "Fat fat") became a one-eyed not so cheery anymore gourd over the weekend!!! o_O

The plastic bag should have indicated "Choke hazard. Parental guidance required" or something!!!

Saturday 130310
Nai's nai's birthday dinner. And N's nephew chose to arrive on the exact same day!!
She's reallly a blissful woman. Look at the smiles :) :) No picture of baby Jayden yet... and N&I might not be in SG for his one month : We kinda settled on the getaway date the day before Jayden arrived...and there are other people involved...



Sunday 140310
Murphy went to the groomers at the new TPY branch. N had to go back to office twice. And so, we made at least THREE trips to Mt A in the midst of all these errands!!

I asked for a 1cm puppy cut. Bad judgement. Murphy has ingrown hair which makes 1cm look extremely short on him. Now he looks totally shaven! Except for the head and tail. One thing I have never done is to shave off his tail. That's like his most luscious mane! Everyone who ve seen the tail kept complimenting it! His gf's parents are soooooo envious of it :) *beams proudly* Luckily I asked for longer hair on the face and asked for fringe. If not he ll be back to those ticky days where he looked like a bull dog..

Ticky days - Bulldog looking..
After Sunday's grooming - See the difference between keeping facial hair and not? Cuter with facial hair :)

And not forgetting to play dressed up...

Bling tee from BKK. Washed out pants/jeans from Kuching which I finally got to wear!!

Cherry red chiffon cross dress from HVV :) in love with the cut and the color!
Random Amusement
Over dinner last night, N's mum asked about my flying schedule and went, "HUH?! then you and N wouldnt be seeing each other for 2 weeks??!!" :D
I think she's more concern about our chances to paktor than we do!
At the Pet Lovers store at Bugis on Friday night, I saw the lady who used to work in the Kensington branch. She asked for the dog's name and went, "orrrrrrrr Murphy ah?!!! I remember him! Now you tell me his name I remember you already." o_O my dog has more friends than momma me...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails