Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Happy T.G.I.F!!! :)

It's been some time. Two of my favorites! :)
This Sun's gona get some catchup and chill over some legal matters... *hoho* there seems to be a new Law guy.... :D that makes two LAWs belonging to the ladies below... :)

Kinda remembered N's comments to me one day while we were shopping for some electronic gadgets....

N, "you so bimbo, sure choose pink one lah..."
Me, "no lor! choose black!!!"

and....I just got this yesterday!
Yes, and the nails too :) Flashy fushia, from Sally Hansens :) *hur hur*

I even made my baby Murphy put this on...

Pinky little spag top of mine, conveniently tied onto his body cos he followed me into the room while I changed one day... :D Soooo CUTE~!

I think he looks happy~ ;D

AND....

I was googling a little for pretty wedding gowns....


Wonders if N will put on a Fushia tie for me..... :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails