Friday, December 11, 2009

Lollipops!

A lolling good times!
Day 5: Bulgogi chicken with tau geis and spring onions
Day 6: steamed fish (recipe stolen from WS mummy one fine night when dear girl came back) + stir fried vege with fishcake + ketchup crabmeat/hotdogs and potatoes
As much pride and effort I put into my concoction attempts, and as much excitement I share them with thee family, these home fares are still not ready to face the world. So I was rather shy about promoting my homecooked meals when the sister's bf popped over for dinner one night *shys* twas a thumbs up too :)
One day, it'll be my turn to host a house party-ala-homefare :) like how the jappos housed us :) and how the aunty cooked for me during my tertiary days :) :) these ppl are LOVES.

Its !Lollipops! Christmas!! and see what I got for the boy!! :)

And he was prancing about like a little kid!!
An xmas card "to murphy, from mummy". A "small dog" tag. A sniffing the sweet shot resembling my little greedy boy. And goofed around with the add items features....

They say Murphy looks like Daddy. Aint the resemblence below uncanny?!


AND..... presenting! The BEST of OUR family's BEST!!

my cool (little one) dude.... "Go away....dont bother me..."
Daddy Goofball!


Mommy Goofball!
AND into the night of the merry making....



How they slept....
TGIF!
My big boy's coming home tonight! My mommy's coming home tomorrow!!!
WHEEEE~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails