Monday, November 09, 2009

Shopping Glee!

The countless number of times a woman shops is always justified when u see how a man shops :)

A little more on our Sunday shopping glee~! Something a little different from what I ve always wanted..

My dream little pink Honda Fit :) I was told u have to pay S$1k more for this special chio color :)

But we had to get something more practical, since N & I are already oldies in our *sobz* mid twenties.. Haz asked if I was gg to have 5 kids??!! HAHA! So we were actually looking at the 7-seaters below..and a little pros and cons which I remembered from our shopping trip

1. Honda stream.

Honda stream interior, seats fully down.
Seats 7. We will be able to transport our bikeys without the bike holders! Good for sports and family!



2. Toyota WISH

Also seats 7. A glimpse from the top. Goods leg space at the 3rd row.
We actually went for a test drive, fully seated cos the frens were there!! :)
Good pick up. Also can transport bikeys. But car rattles (cos of the particular engine type. I m actually an idiot when it comes to technical terms. So let's leave it like this. Rattling should sufficiently describe) According to some, this rattling kind of engine gives the car better power for long dist fast drives :)

3. Volkswagen!!!
This was actually our aim for Sunday's shopping glee! But twas a tad too ex for our pockets...erm.. i mean HIS pockets :) but whatever is N's, is MINE!!! :) :) :) I think he cannot stand me sometimes.. like how I liked to say "our car"... :p


A VW Touran. Also a 7 seater. 3rd row was toooo cramp with no leg space. U have to seat cross-legged. So at least we dont have to even consider this hugeass pain in the pockets :)


OF COURSE. everyone needs to have a dream car right??!!
I intro to u *TADAH* a VW GTI Golf!!!! Now it has become OUR dream car. I say, he DOES influence me. I wouldnt go for the guniang little pink Fit anymore. But N still doesnt share my dream house dream :( I say, we need to bridge our expectations gap!!
A fren has just sent me a Marriage Prep Course (MPC) organised by his church. He tried and tested and felt it was a good thing to share with us. It's good to receive such blessings from frens sometimes...Makes me feel loved. And blessed :) I think it will help to bring tt gap closer ;p
2 pieces of good news! And HEY HO MERRY OH!
1. Cuzzie told mommy our home might be ready next year *GASP*!!!!
2. Little baby girl to our LEE family has just been born last Sat!!! *hoots* cant wait to meet this littliest one!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails