Monday, November 02, 2009

Hooty Sunday!

10 km run - ACCOMPLISHED!! :)

After telling N and Dia how I was not gg for the race and givng them a million and one reasons like I had no car for that Sunday, I had no arm band to put my minimal barangs, the Yahoo weather forecast forecasted a Thunderstorm and yada yada yada...

I was surprised that I had decided to wake up at 520am for the race!! :)

And I was even more surprised to hear a familiar voice @ the finishing line!!! :)That brought a smile to my face :)

Sent the man to his Sunday's regime. Took a wrong turn and took a little trip around Singapore Town. Finally settling down for that yummy Wanton mee and the ah pek fried carrot cake @ Kovan hub. Washed up and ready in 40min to go fetch the man and to the wedding! It was a good time learning another race's culture :) I heart!

And a little favor from a fren to get a good cameo's deal from the Shao dong @ Sim Lim. FAILED. We went back to the man who sold us the trusty Fujifilm underwater cameo. A trip down to withdraw cash, a change of mind. Underwater housing could wait. :) Total damage S$438.70 (what's with the 70 cents???!!) Total saving = S$288!!! :)

So yippy YAY! :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails