Monday, November 30, 2009

Because II




I had a S$20 Isetan voucher expiring today. The man told me to go check out their counter. And gifting needs no reason :) :) :) :)

And I just only realised tt they used sake fermentation technology to create this 'miracle' water. Simply put, you are just applying ferment on your face. It kinda stinks. But the BioT moisturiser works well to cover up the smell.

AND hey! This water is going to make me prett(IER)!

I am a happy girl today!

And my little boy when I returned. This is his naughty look. Take a closer look. And he just bit his bed and ran around the house!
The sister told her bf to be fierce and scold him. That elicited a GROWL response from the bf. *rofl*
And this is the good boy look he always wear when he goes out. Niu niu's (aka his girlfren)mummy told me she couldnt imagine him being a naughty boy! Big poseur!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails