Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The 40km Challenge

I do have a love-hate relationship with my boyfriend.

Many a times, I would have lived life at my own comfortable pace, equilibrated at ease within my little bubble world. Had it not been for him. Him, who makes me cross my boundaries. Him, who makes me exceed my personal threshold. Him, who makes me select the 40km button below that 20km one. Him, who has the ability to affect my life in just a click-distant apart. Ok-LAH. The jersey was a much greater lure than the T-shirt. So probably that played a part too. STILL.

Now we are 114 days away! And I was never good riding in a crowd!!

I guess riding regime will kick start verrrry soon. Shaoyu, this NEW hobby will stay for another 114 days!! :) haha

Now... I think I d better go join the CBD run peeps tomorrow to kick some ass! Menses is sucha good excuse...But I do realise I need to get those fat arse off the couch to prep the body for the Challenge! and more importantly, to squeeze into my itsy bitsy whitey polka dot bikini this Christmas!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails