Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Brinjie.Since 2001. I remember I used to have this neighbour who has a kid who has mannnnny mannnnnny soft toys. And she'd name each and every one of her toy.
I think giving names is one of the MOST difficult tasks in life! I had a harrrrd time naming Murphy before I brought him home. There were sooo many considerations going through my head when we were brainstorming for the perfect name. Cutie-pot-pies names like muffin, coffee, milo etc were out because I could sooo imagine myself having to carry him in my arms one day to order a muffin or a coffee or a milo, and he gets into an identity confusion crisis!
i ranted so much. actually i just wanted to show u a pic of my own, personal desk. having a personal desk is like one of the BEST things tt has ever happened to me in work life. It seems silly. But I nv had a proper work desk I called my own :)
Luncheon was fab yday despite having to brave the downpour for that plate of S$3.70 chap cai beng. Variety was great, if u had been deprived of variety in ur chap cai beng for 3 weeks, you d feel the same too. Company was great. It's always a yada yada yada with this company of mine :)
N & I caught the 3D Final Destination @ the hub yesterday evening. It was our FIRST ever movie in 3D (disregard those animations) and I thought it was cool!
We actually saw the wooden splint pierce right through the mouth! :)
GOTHIC. and I was squirming in my seat throughout the whole show whenever someone died. And he FINALLY collected his loot:
2 shirts, 13 ties, 1 beach shorts, 1 belt, 1 2.5 KG curly fries, 2 tom yam paste, 2 Phad Thais.. YA. You ask me WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH 13 TIES!!!??? I also dont know. Match it like how girls match their bags and shoes lor! :p
A snap shot of Murphy's girlfriend! :)
she's a real angel unlike my demonness boy..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails