Friday, August 21, 2009

felt the dam dam-ness (hokkien) when i jumped onto my snooze nest some nights ago. Apparently my baby has also marked it as his play-cum-sleep nest.

I vaguely made out the outlines of the soft toys being strewn all over the bed and i picked up this especially dam (signs tt murphy has been salivating all over it) one....
my favorite.. one of his too...



see the lump of hair gelled together? it was supposed to be strand, silky and flowy
and a close up of the poke mark he has since made onto the nose every time he had the chance to pounce on poor grumpy. I always had to save the nose from being torn apart. it's easy, if u know he is up to some mischief when he is out of your sight! :)
the culprit!! Wide-eyed innocent looking murphy.. how can it be him??!! ;p
he's my honey pot pie la! how to punish him like that??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails