Friday, July 31, 2009

Caught a mid-week no brainer movie with N last night :) And I could enjoy a good dinner before that :)

Previously 7pm shows were never possible. And even if we managed to reach there in time, we almost always have to skip dinner.. :)

The HANGOVER was totally good. Had the whole theatre laughing throughout the show :) *thumbs up* SAFRA card gives you a good discount @ GV. I dont really like to spend more than S$8 on brainlessflicks like these, even if they are good :) S$850 worth shows are more for Harry Potter, transformers, final destiny and the likes

AND, I totally forgot about tomorrow's AM appointment :( Now I gotto reschedule it so that I can fit bikey into the AM slot.

ANYWAYS its TGIF and I am intending to knock off early today! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails