Sunday, September 14, 2008

snoozy booze

I am reallie showing signs of aging from the way I snoozed @ the sofa seat @ Powerhouse last night. Perhaps it was the booze. Or could be just cos I m quarter century old...

it was a nice catch up amongst the girls to find out 1 rekindled love and 2 new budding relationship and just to hang around. talk about missing out in each other's lives! i heart quality meetups nowadays :) guez i ought to join the YOGA or the hiphop classes to stay in touch... weekends just seem to be sooooo soooo short!!

little one went for full grooming by the professionals today! finally! after 3 mths of lousy haircut by me as i tried to stretch that S$250 grooming package which gave me 5 + 1 FREE full groom sessions. he s got a "Puppy cut" and now spots cutsie squarish boxy ears!
snip snip
blowing dry

little chauffer~ u see the boxy ears? :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails