Monday, December 03, 2007

THE DAY

MY blissful day :)


had a long lunchie with one of my last mates in DT last wednesday. To count exactly, my 2nd last. Now I m left with my last mate because the 2nd last had left.


As this 2nd last mate of mine has a fairly small appetite and doesn realli go to lunch, we settled for a sandwich cafe for our meal. To giv u an idea of what is a fairly small appetite, imagine a bowl of tang yuen for lunch. Anw, we settled for this 'high class' sandwich place where sandwiches cost S$3.70 and drinks cost S$5.00. But they did the drinks pretty well. See my STARRY hot choco? ;P

So, that was one of the few lunches I had with this mate.. we bonded cos we were both in the same state of mind recently :)


This mate left last fri.. the day of our DND...
I still remember on very 1st DND, we had excess to fill up >1 table of 10 and had to split up a little. On the 2nd DND, some had left and we had enough to fill up 1 table. Last week's DND, we only managed to fill up 5 of the seats and half of this 5 were resignees :)

@ our table with the clap clasps. The colors match my bangles (which i bot from my 1st trip witht he clique tgt) but I was stil short of 1 orange bangle... so i found this girl who was wearing the exact same bangle in ORANGE!



My pretty A11 with the orange bangle :)

tts the only 2 pic i took with my cameo... :) the rest r all over the places >:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails