Sunday, October 14, 2007

Joggo-day (9 Oct)

We decided to hit the road. This time round, Pierce Reservoir. After being brot there to enjoy the scenic surrounding once, I caught sight peaple prawn fishing among the rocks by the seabed. Inspired, i ve been bugging baby to bring me there since to catch some prawns ;p but he was inspired to bring me there for something ELSE. JOGGING!!! I tell you... the slopes there are a killer! We went up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down....after neverending upslopes and downslopes, catching sight of 2 monkeys having sex (this part is digression. bt i found it funny :). No details for you tho...cos i was panting along the slope already and i was afraid that I might not outrun the monkey if they decided to giv chase to the intruding audience!), i only hit a joggometer of 3.6km????

The GE run is nex Sun! *omg*faints*
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails