Friday, August 10, 2007

Dineroos table drama

7 Aug 2007
Dinner @ hometown :) Chocolate Fantasy was our dessert. Menu read: Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream in between layers of chocolate chunks, chocolate coins and chocolate fudge finished with whipped cream topped with caramelized nuts and a cherry. *BEHOLD* this menu is about to change....
Order read (Special Request): MORE ice cream, BIGGER cup, DE caramelize the nuts, CHANGE cherry to strawberry ^_^

that's the man for u. the silly bee ^_^

somehow, my dineroos fren seemed to have telepathy with me. cos i got this as present :) I had wanted sooo much to buy one jus the other time... n the S45 ppl wanted to buy for me... bt they haven bot it la... :) so.. Yipee YAY! i got my yummalicious APPLE fragrance.
That shall keep me smelling yummy n delicious for the nex few months! :) :)
9 Aug 2007
NATIONAL DAY~!! :) Mum n xian went on holiday. so the woman in pink & I decided to cook lunch :)
fried rice with egg, sausage, assorted peas and raisins. topped with shredded crab stick and shredded egg :)
I LOVE to do my fried rice with raisins. it givs the salty PLUS sweety combination taste. i LIKE. juz the way i like my prata in sugar AND curry :) the way i like to dip my you zhar kway into sweetened coffee :)
Then we were out to help the girlsssssssssssssss get their bladesssssss... spent > 4 hrs in tt shop before leaving w 6 blades and accessories :)
bet u all din realise tt the time crept by right?! all too excited over trying out the diff designs in yr size! haha
*faintzz*
today's lunch affair was a simple one too... made by moi! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails