Tuesday, February 20, 2007

cny

first of all, applause 4 myself! i m usin e onscreen keyboard 2 type tis entry! ;) cos duno wat happened 2 my keyboard...

fasttrack
ms ong is officially mrs tan now
N almost found a caretaker 4 her dog-topsy
she backed out cos mummy disallow 'sry girl'
had lou yu san w k, n (plus me = kns) & j babe
e sell newspaper uncle saw me w a tall n big guy n he told my mum abt it, n mum told everyone abt it, n everyone came 2 ask me abt it...so nw i need to find a tall n big bf...or juz hope e cny ends faster cos i dunhav any tall n big guy 2 bring home...

2 things i learned over tis cny:
1) QQ - china version o icq!!!!!
had sm relatives frm china over at our hse on e eve. e poor lil boy was so bored, grandpa asked me if he cud use our net 2 talk 2 his bro-i din noe tt i ve sucha cute lookin cousin btw... he has TWO dimples!!! ;) bt abit toooooo young la.. so he asked,"do u hav QQ?"
me,"?????-4 a moment, then it dawned on me tt i ve heard tis term frm a fren who has gt china frens b4!!"
me,"*proudly* OH! u mean icq huh??"
so i let him dl qq into my com.. :)

2) somebody gt attached to somebody, both of whom cannt b named, for security reasons, due 2 possible longterm grilling... ;)

good luck girl... may u 2 find bliss in this relationship... :) HE s a nice guy n SHE s a good girl.. all the best!

handache.. need 2 go....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails