Saturday, November 18, 2006

Confession

As i lay in a relaxed position on the ground, i felt myself drifting further n further away from earth.. the sound of him drifted further n further away from me... and then the snapshots so close to real life flashed in my mind... and i realised i was falling into unconsciousness... my subconscious brain told myself to wake up... i guess it is because i ve been telling myself not to fall asleep so often that this thought has been etched into some part deep behind my brain...

this happened thrice...

and i managed to pull myself back to earth in time to hear the voice vividly again...

and just when he told us to place the right hand over the right cheek, i fell into a pre-subconscious stage again.. so i only jolted up when i heard the shuffling sound which indicated that the others were getting up... I sat up immediately! noone knew that i fell asleep! :) *BEAMS*

Thats my yoga for u. and last week, shoi had to poke me back to reality. i woke up at her freezing touch... somehow, our body temperature always drop during the relaxation... and i always fall asleep during the short relaxation of 5-10 minutes!

FYI, our yoga aways ends w a relaxation.. where the yoga master will bring us thru daisies n roses n the seas... :) it has a hypnotising effect somehow... which explains why i always fall asleep ;) ;)

had a super busy week.. all alone at jurong.. w only caifan to eat everyday.. and no snacks.. boring... and then after i pia to get everything from the client, there is still documentation to do... super alot of hours spend... no time to go out... oreo cookies to fill the tummy... mgr for nex job asking for recovery ie less man hours to spend on the job... which is mission impossible, we can charge less man hrs. but then?? those time spent working at home?? charge to self!! that macham like doing homework! but why are we paid soooo little???!!!!

i m grumpy! Hrmph! DUNWAN TO WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

i want to go tanning n blading n swimming everyday!!! n i haven swim since my birthday!! :(

ok grumble finish. am verrrry verrrry tired cos had a looooong week. hope the warrior pose i learnt from todays yoga can follow me thru..

zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails