Friday, October 06, 2006

down

with an MC to stay home today :(
it's the first day of job at yishun bt i had to pang sei my team cos I m down :(

i was feeling yuckish the whole of yday

felt waves of hotness n coldness in the office.. felt hot w jacket on yet cold without it..the dilemma of whether to wear it or take off. felt sudden waves of heat rush up my face n some kind of pain around the body. n then i lao sai-ed twice.

met up w Alv to discuss insurance stuffs..with the same hot cold feeling
n i was suspecting whether i m down w fever

the nite ended at 11pm
n i finally cld measure my temp.
it was a whopping 38.5!! *wonder if it has taken some part of my functioning white mass away*
nomore clinic in the nite, mayb there is bt at most the doc s gonna giv me pills to pop, which i aso hav at home
so i juz popped a pill n went to sleep w an ice cold EYE pack on my FOREHEAD ;p
was supposed to take 2 pills but i juz cannot swallow BIIIIG BIGGG pills! the 2nd one got stuck n cldn go down. so i had to PUI it out. ^_^

anyways fever subsided
but still feel weak.

an icecream mit do the trick ;p

*peak is starting soooon*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails