Sunday, September 10, 2006

:)

Silly Sisters

me: is the com stil on??
xian: the com already da3 yang2 le
me: ????
pinky: ????
xian: bcos the com alr guan1 dian le!!!! :p :p

--------------*****---------------------

pinky: *body shaking violently while lying on my bed*

turns out she had a stupid dream abt me:
i asked someone (let the person b X) for an underwear n X handed me a piece of underwear. little did i know tt it was actually a shirt, folded into the shape of an underwear. so when i held it agst me n tried to put it on...........the "underwear" suddenly unfolds itself n became a Tshirt!!!! i think pictures wld paint a thousand words here... bt i m juz toooo lazy to take those pics!

%$#%$&%

so stewpid pinky LAUGHED NON-STOP in her dreams!!!! n shoooook so violently tt it felt like an earthquake!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails