Monday, May 15, 2006

toil first day (II)

i realise tt my text went under the pics..

stupid blogspot...i wanted to blog everything in chronological order...bt everytime i wanna do tt, i have to start from the LATEST happenings FIRST...wth..the brain doesn fxn this way...

so conclusion?
the more coherent i try to get, the more incoherent it becomes! hahaha..as u ll see so for yaself in da pics below...they dun follow any sensical order =) =)

made a date w da royal family for some kickass action....watch.....AQUAMARINE!!!! hahaha
bt we expect zl to think tt we are cheesy...juz thinking abt her rxn makes me wanna laugh..haha..guess only the more niang J n I wld go for such shows...haha...but HEY!! it s a MERMAID show!!! i wanna WATCH IT!!! !!!

okay...its not healthy to keep blogging n boring my readers with silly details...i shall try to restrict myself to blogging ONCE in a while...if nt i d burst my own space during this toil.. =) and bore u ppl nuts~

===it's holidays!!===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails