Wednesday, May 17, 2006

babe

woke up to an sms awaiting in my inbox this morning at 630am..i had fallen asleep early last night...=) anyway my physical self was too tired to wake up for the jog tt i badly needed.. =)

so anyway, the sms was addressed to. "BABE." haha...
i think Jean and I live in a disillusioned world of calling each other, and our whole royal clan, babe.

HC came into the picture once when i asked him "hey! hw come my BABE nv reply my email n u keep emailing me???!!" (they were on job tgt during tt time)
and the so story goes... n i had to address him as the DUDE too...
bt i think he better stick to CAMEL lah... UNCLE camel teehee...
BUT i think he s eating moooooore nowadays...after working w two gluttony pigs hahaha!

anyway, HC s been looking at the recruit nowadays... =(
he had invited me to chk it out tgt..

but i had politely refused...

2 emotionally torturous week before my TOIL doesn warrant a shorter term in DTT..it s after all, only during tt 2 weeks which i had felt reallie lost n hopeless....

so....on i stay....bt i reallie cant stand the thot of ppl leaving me...ppl dear to me especially....
haizzz...what to do? we ve gotta move on wat...

juz got a mail from O...tt man is having helluva goood time in beijing w his dear uncle...and he s still having problem w his mandarin!!! dunno hw he ll converse w da maid!!! the problem w gandang ppl...they become dining table jokes haha.. i sooo wanna laugh!!! better nt spoil his reputation.. owen speaks malay.. =) (tts y his mandarin SUX!) =)

===breakfast awaiting...hmmm....what shd i have??===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails