Sunday, March 26, 2006

silly smses bonkers me

been on a caffeine high for the past week...usually 2 a day...broke my record... by working past 10pm everrrrry night.... n past 12mn on friday...

juz warned jean on tuesday tt her current AIC doesn eat n told her to stock up loooooadsa loooadsa hello pandas, yan yans, tasty, grape biscuits etc etc...and **GUESS WHAT**!!! Guess WHO went without dinner on Tuesday?!! MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

almost **FAINTED** i tell u...

luckily there's 67773777 to save our days for the next two days... =)

been receiving smssss tt tickled me to bits for the past few days.....n i tried to stifle my laughter so tt my team wldn think tt i went bonkers....then WY had to see me laughing to myself n say i shen jing bing alr... =p and i had to explain to them tt its bcos "ye yi shen..."

the CAMEL one was the best! i almost died from stifling my laughter!!!

current job noone to LOL with me =( bt then again, so far, theres only ONE person in my teams who d LOL till peng san with me....hahaha..a rare gem... =)

current client is verrrrrrrrrry interesting... =)
gonna take moooore pics before i make another post... =)

and PeiShi!!!!! i ve beeen to ur blog!!!! =) =) bt u got no tagboard for me to tag on!! tell me....is the ee fang u mentioned from DTT also?!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails