Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am SPEAKING again~!

FINALLLY blogging....again!!!!
misssed sooooooo many "episodes" in all my dear frens' lives!! cos was either toooo busy or the stupid comp was down....*grrrrr*

think might be coming down with the flu or sthg after stayg in office till 1130pm on monday....flu flu go away~~~
I cant afford to fall sick during peak!!! simply bcos theres NO TIME to heal!!!

it d be new deadline week after week after week.....till the WHOLE peak ends in april!!

thought tt i d be free tom n fri after pulling put frm my job today... bt they SQUEEZED watever lil time i have into ANOTHER job....bth

anyways...I WILL survive~!! (at least try to...) I know all my honeybees are hard @ wrk too...wherever they are.....watever shit they may be in.......I wish the BEST for them too!

client was reallie nice to us these 2 days.....had cakes & lil treats & my (& wendy's) fave DRINKS - Lychee & Lemon Barley!!!! was sooooo filled with happiness today!! hahaha!!!! to get to choose btw our fave drinks!! =) *smilez*

the previous mths had beeen filled with loadsa fun..bt i din blog them dwn.. =) guess i ll make up by posting some backdated pics =)....of my BKK TRIP in OCTOBER!!!! LAST YEAR!!! =)

morre pics to come....but not tonight! wanna sleep sooon! (my darling-est AIC let me report @ 930-10am tom...whahaha...HAPPINESS again)
wanted to blog abt the BBQ on the 7th Jan....but it ll be extra work...cos wat's to be said is alr said by MLIS.....what i wanna say is.....I was reaalllly glad abt the turnout tt nite! EVERYONE whom we asked was there.. =) anyway, for morrre information and heartwarming pics, pls refer to MELISSA's blog in my link below =)

till then..
au revoir

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails