Saturday, November 12, 2005

back again!!

BUT...still no PIX!!!

HELLO is gone forever.....goodbye hello....I miss you... =(

muz be tt stupid computer man who deleted it from MY computer!!!

and yes yes...i know....i shd dl it....bt i am juz plain lazy la k...gotto search for the webbie n register n everything...i prefer to be spoonfed =)

juz hope tt ONE FINE day, hello (or a substitute...i heard there s a better program out there), will come knocking on my monitor and say "HI"

haha....hello saying "HI"

for ppl who ARE NOT IT savvy at all....tt means u reallly are IT UNSAVVY..

i mean IT IDIOT...
(my client juz hurt my dignity today by talking abt IT-savvy-ness......my small lil dignity....but of cos he was joking la....my client is SUPER NICE!! =) so i am SUPER HAPPY nowadays....)

digressed too much....hello is a program tt allows u to load pics up to ur blog ok?!

anyways....verrrrry motivated to get my wrk done asap!!! cos i hav a PARTY nex FRIDAY!!!! FREEE FLOW!!!!! housepours, shots!!! n BUFFET!!! @ THUMPER!!! =) what cud be a better way to end ur week AND celebration ur pulling out from a client?!!! the PARTY nex friday!!! =) sooo looking fwd to it =) =) =) =)

so i happily packed my lappy into my bag today...intended to wrk over this weekend.....GUESS WHAT?!

forgot to bring back my POWER CORD la!!!!! WTH!!!

how how??!!! i dun want OT nex week!! dammmmit!!

anyone got IBM power cord to lend me??? ANYONE????!!! i juz wanna finish as much as possible this weekend!!!!! HELPP~!!!

gg for a swim on sunday =) wanna get as much sun as possible!! i am starting to get a tan =) looking healthy...hope it doesn go away =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails