Wednesday, October 12, 2005

SHORT FORMS

I ve been sooo used to short forms....tt sometimes i forget tt others might not udst me....(see the no. of short forms i used in tt sentence??) yday, something funny happened in the sms btw me n my colleague..

my colleague picked me up on mon morning to go client's place tog...

so on mon night, i sms him, "hey! so tom same arrangement right? 845 @ same place.."

his reply, "who is tom?"

whahahahah!! i laughed till pengz can??!! he had no idea how cute/funny/hilarious tt was!!!!

n i had to reply again, "tom is tomorrow."

n on a few other occasions, i had to explain my shortforms to frens whom i was msning with... so for the benefit of those of u out there who reads this.....lemme tell u some of shuling's jargon lingo k!!

sb = somebody
sth = something --> both are frm CAMBRIDGE dictionary!! go check!!
tog = together (some ppl spells it tgt)
udst = understand
mngt = management
mng = manage
mgr = manager --> these 3 words look similar, bt they are different!
diff = difficult/ different, depending on the situation
act = actually BUT i prefer to spell it w a DOT -- act. to differentiate btw ACTING kind of act and ACTually
yday = yesterday

act. there arent many la.... =)

so guess......

what is OMW????????!!!!
sereneZ sms me this one day......took me awhile b4 i figured out wat she meant!!

it means On My Way!!!!!!
==pengzz==

bt it reallie saves alot of time la...imagin ur fren asking u "hey! where are u nw?"

u juz have to sms back "omw" --> saves time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails