Saturday, October 08, 2005

pre-LILAC party

it's TONITE!!! =) =) =)

juz painted my nails purple!!! =) kinda miss having colors on my fingernails.....cos of my work.....dark n weird colors juz dun look professional...n since all my nail polish colors come in weird shades such as dark purple, dark bluish-purple, green, hot pink, grape, etc etc etc....i have decided to let my nails breathe ever since i started work!

but.....juz for jaz.....today i shall make it an EXCEPTION....n put on my PURPLE nail polish!!!! =)

went shopping yday (AGAIN!!!!) n got myself a pink bag n pink slippers! =) i wanted to get the bag in purple...bt the niccccce laddddddddyy gave me a FREE purple bag (tt is of the same texture as e purple bag tt i wanted to buy)!!!! so i bought a PINK bag instead...hahaha...pink n purple --not much difference la...both i LIKE!! =) n my LUCKY laptop.....i brought it shopping w me!!! BOTH on wed n yesterday!!!! LUCKY LAPTOP hor??!!! =) it has no idea how heavy it weighs!!! i lugged n draggggged it around orchard on both days lor!!! w heels somemore!!!! bt at least i can dump my laptop on the floor at every stop....IMAGINE if it's a BABY u are carrying????!!! i think i ll juz skip shopping altogether!! or i might juz build up mooooooooooore BICEPS!!! =) hmmm...actually its a goood idea too! =) valerie asked me to bring her monkey-daughter, nicole, out!! whahahaha...which i intend to la....when my sisters are free to come along...cos i cant handle ALONE! =)

work on friday was grrrreat!! cos my client has a niccce pantry!! =) ie. lots of food n drinks! toook a packet of fresh milk yday!! think i ll take a strawberrry milk on monday =) the secret to shuling's weight gain is thru DRINKING MILK!!! (i used to be underweight!!) so....if u wanna gain weight.....DRINK MILK!!! n if u wanna jianfei...DUN DRINK MILK K!!! =) hahaha wat lousy logic....drinking milk is gooood for the body la....so, even if u are fei....aso MUZ drink k!! they sell LOW FAT ones nowadayss!!

had lunch w 9 other colleagues...n i realised.....*SHOCK* *GASP* *HORRIFIED*!!!!! some of them DUN finish their lunch!!!!! left soooo much fooood on their plate!!! it's SINFUL!!! NOT to finish ur foooood....on the other hand.....i felt abit sinful tooo....cos i ate everything on my plate!! anyway....think sg shdn stock up grains if there's a war.......cos.....MOST of the femaless in sg take a low carbo diet!!! we shd stock up APPLES n ORANGES n VEGETABLESS instead! right?!!

had a jog w sereneZ last thurs...after i nua-ed for sooooooooooooooo loong!! heng stil cld manage to run 3.2km....met thiamwei after my jog....ALWAYS see him there! can see he got a better build now!! =) muz get motivation frm him man....

====waiting for tonite....sha-laaa-laaa====
i llll post picsssss up!!!! =)
but FIRST.....here's a preview of what i am gg to wear....
realllie scared i wear liao tooo hum to walk out of the house!!!! i wanna be onz abt the lilac thing......bt i juz hum cos it's abittttt AA (attract attention) leh....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails