Monday, August 08, 2005

updatess

time realllie flies...
I wish i could still be 16...n wish I can still re-live my sec sch days...
who wants to grow up??
I do not.

1st Aug marks the start of another new chapter in my life..
the start of corporate slavery..
in nicer terms, PROFESSIONAL slavery...
the jobs haven exactly come in yet...been attending some SELF training n rotting for the 1st week..but my schedule says i m tied down for a job for the nex 2 weeks..lets hope its gonna get reeeealll busy n that i ll enjoy wat i ll be doin for the nex two weekss..haha..we shall see..

dun exactly feel like blogging now...i dread this day...gg to send a fren off frm sg n gg for 2 bdae celebrations ltr on...the mixture of feelings...sad n happy....i am torn...how can i cry AND laugh at the same time?? i know i have this ability to laugh till i cry..bt this time it's different...(listening to the MV taken of JX when we went ktv tt day...)

i appologize first in case u see me looking glum ltr on..i juz dun feel like smiling..

===teary but i will be strong===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails