Monday, July 18, 2005

I ve graduated!!

wed 13th july was graduation...FINALLY...i have left school..
BUT think i am most prob gg to miss those dayss..apart from the examsss...school is reallli the best part in life...you get the mid term breakss after 6 stressful weeks...and then the loooooong loooong breaks after exams...its also where you can play AND study at the same time...and have time to sit down for coffee or take loong naps in the afternooonssss...no waking at 6am in the morning every day...no worrying abt the bills (they are gg to come..shit) blah blah blah..

"but u get to earn money!!"
ya right...bt i am gg into professional SLAVERY

*sign*

wish i could turn back time..and go back to my sec sch days..then home econs would mean something else altogether...i would fry my egg WITH oil...i would make nicer-shaped tarts..i would pay more attention to mrs chong....

*sign*

being nostalgic again...bet its the trait of a cancerian...hmm...
let me juz post up some grad photos...

===I learned how to fry my egg===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails