Monday, May 16, 2005

The Sacred Manual Vol.1

I haven been blogging...because...exams are over!!! guess i ll only have a compulsive blogging disorder/ blog-reading disorder during exam period. In psychological terms, its called self-handicap -- handicapping urself by NOT studying...
funny how this ALWAYS happens to me...before the blog..it was the bed...n it was compulsive sleeping disorder...in simpler terms, its called NO DISCIPLINE la...

lack of disclplinary also applies to every day life too huh..

recall tt during lessons (only started in sec 3), I'd doze off. E.S.P.E.C.I.A.L.L.Y during A Maths. because I thought the tcher was boring... S.O.M.E.T.I.M.E.S during chinese lessons too! its PERFECTLY ok to doze off...bt of cos, muz do it w some seh.. ie DUN GET CAUGHT LA!!! ie dun let the lao shi publicly announce "Dai-an-na! Qu si lian" and "shu-ling! ni ye shi!"

the sight became uglier in JC. because half the faculty population(sometimes more) goes for the same lecture. so we began to see MOOOOREE sleepy heads. tts the theory of probability btw..

well..of cos...after sooo many yrs of studies n lessons...of cos muz master some dozing off skills..n gain some experience la

SKILL 1: pretend to be TOTALLY absorbed in reading ur textbook (dun think this is easy k...those who nod their headsss like nodding donkeys FAIL. i repeat. FAIL!! n those who SWAY their head one FULL round before knocking against the table FAIL too. so bo seh. then u PAY ATTENTION la)

SKILL 2: ask mama to giv u small-puny-lil eyes.. yesyes...that happened to one of my small-eyed classmates, who was wrongly accused of sleeping n class on day
Tcher: "XXX dun sleep!!"
XXX:"But tcher! I AM NOT SLEEPING!!!!!!"

SKILL 3: die die also try to stay awake when copying/writing, to prevent urself frm writing things like "I want to eat hamburger" during an ECONOMICS lesson

SKILL 4: die die also muz stay awake when there a biantai in ya class to prevent urself from dreaming tt 'WYWY is sitting beside me!!!!' that's a NIGHTMARE btw...n sufficient to keep one awake thruout!

tts 4 skills i am imparting to my readers...those NOT SEH one not me hor..nt me k..hahaha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails