Thursday, April 14, 2005

out of boliaoness...

no time for blogging... only got time to read other ppl's blog...
S45 CUTEST -- damn funny
Mer-Lis-Ser -- damn suay
Shoi -- damn HUMty dumpty
Serene -- damn PINK (i like) n damn mushy
Mine -- mundane...

i promise i ll make this interesting...when i have the time... thanks for dropping by!! tag me tag me...!!

btw my name is SHWU LING or SHULING in hanyu pinyin. one is separated, one is joined... dun ask me y SHWU is spelt shWu with the W...bcos oni me n xiaomei has it... shuxian is juz SHUXIAN...

n its pronounced SHWU(SHU), not shun or xiu or shiu or shui!! outta all these wrong pronunciation, the ONE i HATE MOST is SHUI!!! can u IMAGIN... shui ling? --> WATER ling...wth...! n spelled SHWU. notice the W comes b4 the U..and not the other way round.. i know there are some of my frens out there who STILL CANNOT SPELL...

copyrighted from Mer-Lis-Ser...(i think Mer-Lis-SAAAAA aso qt nice leh!! haha)

btw chn 8 9pm show is NICE!!!! chen hanwei v v vv v v scary!! off i go for my prime time show!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails