Wednesday, April 06, 2005

H.U.M.ty dumpty

met my neighbour today...

but before i narrate my story...lemme whine... MY PREVIOUS CHATBOX IS GONE!!!!

din know abt it till melis came n ask me about it... yea..my blog has been stagnant for like 3 weeks...*wonder what happened* -- to my fooble chatbox i mean... ?hmmmm?

BoooOOO hOooOO!!!!
lost my comments...lost my chatbox....CRY!!

ok nw back to my neighbour.. i met her in the lift today...such a coincidence that she was gg to take NEL..so today i had a companion w me till Little India... =)

she asked me to go donate blood

i said i m scared. the needle PRICKS

she said its not painful at all

n i said i m still scared

n she told me ALL the benefits of donating blood

but i am still scared. ok la i HUM

then she asked me to be a braver girl...next time when i become a mother i can be a brave mom n set a good example to my kids *i was like...eh..tts stil a long way to go...* i still hav my doubts abt having that THICK needle prick thru me. bt the needle is nt what i fear most..what scares me MOST is the PAINFULLY long time i will have to endure seeing my blood SLOWLY OOOOZze outta my veins...i think i ll go MAD! n i think i wldn even hav the strength then to pump the thing in my hands..

then she said tt she d be gg this Jun again and she d be there for me...mentally support me. HAHA...thanks..

n b4 she alighted, she said she ll wait for my GOOD NEWS..

i doubt i ll be able to bring her any good news...at least nt for nw..i haven conquered my fear...tho i realllie know that i shd giv..cos of the millions of ppl out there who needs blood.. i ve been engaging in too much of this self debate for SINCE VERRY long ago...bt the conclusion? H.U.M.ty dumpty

wonder when i ll ever find the courage....maybe if everybody starts to brainwash me n drag me to it... i MIGHT fall under the peer pressure...bt then again... i dunno...

===humty dumpty===

school has officially ended...bt i still hav ONE LAST french lesson this fri...my LAST one..hiak...
study break nw.. so my life now revolves around books liao..n my kid's book...yeah she s still my kid..haha...always so last minute..so adhoc..pengzzzz

kk peeps...mug hard..i know all are stress...remember to eat well..sleep well...drink loadss n...... EXERCISE!!

yeah man...so partner!!!! jogging jogging!!!!!
n diz too!!! the invitation is open to all..hahaha melis...if u nt lazy too k...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails