Tuesday, April 19, 2005

had my 1st paper today!! yay..was soo sooo soooo tired.. took a nap after i got home.. n woke up for tuition. felt bitchy cos i was tireeed n wanted to continue sleeping. BUT this is not the normal tired-then-ponteng-school time. so i dragged myself up. n it helps tt u have a human alarm at home. (this human alarm wld sometimes, while u are sound asleeeeep, come n ask u 'what time do u wanna wake up today???' #$##%) ok nvm..

then...*tink tink* i sms-ed my kid. "eh i seeing u at 630 ltr hor.."

n she even BIGGER *tink tink* back! "can u come on wed instead???" hahaha!!! see?!! i got mo qi with my kid!! (partner.. u lousy la...we nv spend TWO years sitting next to each other in ASS la..we nv constantly meet up w each other la..)

read a whole lot of shit for the paper today. YAY. but i dun feel intelligent at all...bcos the exam was a jus a test of how FAST you write. 4 essays in 2.5 hour. and its practically CHAOing THROUGHOUT. the only THINKING moments were 'where do i chao from????'

cant they do away with this kind of subjects n make life easier for us???

bt nvm...i had conscienciously typed out my essay yday. spent a good 5 hours on 1 topic. YAY. so smart ah..heh heh.. i was banging on tt qn to come out...as i was telling diz tt lao kok kok ppl dun change their living habits much..the same goes for setting exam qn.. =) n i was right.

nwae damn irritated by the girl sitting beside me juz nw. cos she kept TURNING her head to look at me. as if 4 essays in 2.5 hr isn not enuff..still got time to look at me. dunno y some ppl juz cant keep their eyes to themselves. '_' . n luckily i cld contain my *tsk*


haha diz..read this... i got no tuition today!! (not hao-lianing n definitely not bullying)

2 down, 2 more to go...10 more days to next paper...

=I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother I'm a sinner I'm a saint=

of cos i am not soooo many things la... =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails