Monday, March 14, 2005

More than a week since my last post... i realise i am lagging....seriously lagging...haha...maybe its the lack of time.. lag n lack..it rhymes (if u have pronunciation problem)... while i am lagging behind time (in a lot of things...), i am also lacking in time. WOW. i m good with rhymes..haha (feeling damn shitty now, that explains this boliao entry..)

practically been perpetually B.U.S.Y lah..

Saturday (5 mar)
VJ homecoming!!!! i fell in love with this school once AGAIN. plus its realllie more beautiful-ler now!! n FULLY airconditioned!!!
met LihSheng @ VJ..and AGAIN @ night while i was at Chomp Chomp. He was surprised to see me sooooo eng, and asked " eh? u year three leh? y u so eng???" hahaah, he asked tt TWICE in a day!!

yea i looked damn eng..bt i actually GOT ALOT OF THINGS TO DO!!!!!
i know y he asked tt la... bcos Karen (his gf) who is in yr 2, is verrrry bz..so i guess she gt no time for him?? haha LihSheng, actually ACC verrrrrrrrry busy one k!!

Monday (7 mar)
school ended @ 1230pm.
No Mr Michael Li (FYP tutor) bcos he was away in China.. so no FYP to worry abt (until he comes back la)
so went shopping @ Bugis w diz n serene. Got my 2nd LOVE..hee ditched my 1st.. he's a bit duller tho..bt stil manages to capture my heart...
he is...............my PRINCESS PINK nail polish!!!!! ahahah

Tuesday (38 day)
had french lesson...got a test....wrote an essay topic-ed "imagine u are @ an interview, tell ur potential employer abt ur life"
HAHA..not toooooooo difficult! SMIRK smirk!! i ve beeeen to countless interviewssssssssssssssssssssss

haha but....OoOops! this time round i gotto write it in FRENCH!! so tt handicapped me qt abit...

bt with my limited vocab..i could still manage to squeeze out an ESSAY..
its a lil funny tho..n its goes sthg like this

I am an acc student from NTU.
To get my degree, i prepare myself well.
I want to work after i graduate.
I work during holidays and believe that these ll be good experiences for me.
Life as a student is VERY stress, but i relax myself.
I go jogging 3 times a week.
I swim sometimes.
I hope to get this job bcos I think that it is interesting.

haha hows that? (there are 2 more lines bt i 4gt le) tsktsk..hope i do get the job..hiak hiak..means pass la.. =)



Wednesday (10 mar)
met Mr Michael Li today. he juz came back to office...so we met..n we gotto pia over thurs fri sat

Thursday, Friday
FYP FYP FYP
i din go celebration de francaphonie.. =( too bad..my dream...FYP on fri ended @ 10+ pm. Yu's darling sent us back..merci beaucoup!

Sat (12 mar)
FYP from morn 9am till night 8+ pm. Final MASTERPIECE out. sent to michael. hope he gives a thumbs up.

Sunday (13 mar)
took ONE bloody whole day to read some report, so tt could give comments (5% of coursework). waste time only. aunties came. we went out for dinner.

===Humpty Dumpty===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails