Tuesday, February 15, 2005

~happy V day~

Happppy Valentiness to all my sweetiessssssssss deariesssssssss darlingsssssssssssss who are reading my Blog right this moment..

thanks DIZ, for ur present.. =) the butterfly is preeetty!
thanks SY for ur MOOOooooo tooo...

where am i now? @ home.. having a date with my AA304 tb n SSAssss...to prepare myself for my date tomoro with the AA304 quiz..

nwae..was contemplating to study in school after lessons..but studying in school on a Vday in Canteen B? and probably with a cup of Canteen B coffee. Size: BIG???? the description paints the picture of a Loser-- like GM's description of me one saturday night, Loser with a capital "L", when i had decided to stay @ home.

*_* i went out anyway...to meet him n mlis..dunno who was the LOSER lor..LOSER with all CAPSsss..beow beow..

so anyway, I decided to do sthg mooooree happning la...guess wat??
--> go home to my books lor.HA.

met up w Karen n had luncheon..


===MRT:Boon Lay===
found an empty sit n plopped myself onto it.. i took out my SSA 400 (had read halfway the night b4, had done the presentation on it but i din finish reading then..talk abt slack..)...

DAMN.. i realised tt there was a guai bei bei beside me!!!!

he took out his MULTI PURPOSE hanky (WHY multi purpose?? i ll tell u why..).. he blew his nose, then wiped his face, then wiped his specs..then kept it away.. nvm..then he gave me a QUEER glance..helllooooo uncle!! i am NOT an alien!! ok nvm.. i wasn angry la

after tt, he took out his hanky AGAIN.. n BALEH wipe his face, his nose, his eyes, his specs..n shot me somemore queer looks..

***meanwhile***
my eyes were glued to my SSA the whole while...but as weihao had once told me..NO. he laughed at me then... i hav an eye view tt spans 270 degrees... so altho i was looking @ my SSA, i was aware of all those little movements, more IMPORTANTLY.. the QUEER look!!!!

ok la.. i wasn sooo focused.. i did look elsewhere la.. short glances @ the ppl..n recurring glancesss at the 2 ah lians who boarded @ Jurong East..cant help.. they were wearing ITSY BITSY TEEENY WEEEENY mini skirts lor..n their legs weren v flattering la.. so i had to look

bt other than the short glances, i think i looked as cool as a cat.. ignorant to ALL the fidgetin n wiping n glances from ah pek..


===MRT: Outram===
woooopeeee!! i can alight already!!!! i held up my SSA 400.. only read 2 paragraphs..pengzzz...T**

===NEL==
finished up the remaining of tt SSA.. a whole 4/5/6 pagesssss...



now, falling sick..mus be tt ah pek's AH CHHOOOooo!! (my fren used to tell me tt my 1st impression of a person stays w me till forever, so much so tt it is no good... as in, if my 1st impression u is bad, anything tt u do wld look bad to me..BUT i am a CHANGED person now..i dun do tt nw k.. i dun make 1st impression now..n even if i do..they wun stay)

so..

i shall attribute my cold to MYSELF.. its probably the trees tt i passed by earlier on..maybe its the pollens of the flowers...

to talk abt suay..this is a BALEH REtyped entry bcos the previous one tt i painstakingly typed out was *POOFED* w a click!!

maybe its the CURSE of the word BALEH.. which i had usedd soo many times in the previous para of this entry..OK la.. IT"S ME LA.. my comp had d/c..so when i clicked submit, the entry was gone... *_*

nwae so tts y i nv go ***** **** sweetie mlis... so suay.. arghhhhhh


===Happy Valentines===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails