Saturday, February 12, 2005

fairies in the wonderland

woww...beeen busy..so to those who popped by earlier..sorry if the new blog looked abit sad..tts cos i din hav time to change the settings n had to rush off to bai nian...

haha so here i present:
my new blog skin!!!
and my favorite song!!! hei fooon lei by beyond..

bt some things missing:
i LOST the link to the comments
i haven put up a tagboard.. when i do.. pls TAG me..
i cant see the scrolling words which i hav put.. hmmmm???

its nt yet perfect.. i ll fix it sooooon..

anyway french is KILLING me!!! nv had soooo much problem w past participles before man!! (okok so there ARE loooaaadsss of grammatical mistakes here.. i realised.. bt i nv chk b4 posting the entry ma..) arghhh..the nex test.. i ll be gone..


current mood: CNY mood..eat loads, play (gamble) loads


DIZ pointed out a mistake in my earlier entry:

===you ve gotto kiss many frogs before u find the right prince===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails